Apply for revenue share
- Earn dollars for your organization at the same time as you earn dollars for Special Olympics Kansas!
- Click HERE for Revenue Share Application
- QUESTIONS? — Contact SOKS Senior Vice President of Development Luke Schulte via email at email@example.com or phone at 620-408-4450.
What is Revenue Share? How does it Work?
Revenue Share is a fundraising program that coincides with the annual Polar Plunge for Special Olympics Kansas (SOKS). Groups, clubs, school sports teams or SOKS local programs can choose to form a team for their local Polar Plunge. Head to the “Locations” tab at the top of the page find the Plunge closest to you.
Teams can register online for their chosen Polar Plunge, then individual team members raise money by seeking sponsors and donors. On the day of the Polar Plunge, the team attends festivities, individuals pick up their incentives and the group takes the Plunge! Team members who do not want to physically take an icy dip can still raise money and earn incentives just like those who do take the plunge. They are welcome to be a fan in the stand and participate in the costume contest with the group! After the Plunge, once all money has been collected and tabulated, your group will receive a check for a portion of the funds raised and a participation certificate.
Groups participating in Revenue Share can expect to do the following:
- Experience being active citizens in their community
- Participate in a unique and fun team building experience
- Build leadership skills
- Create lasting memories with peers
- Raise awareness about SOKS athletes and intellectual disabilities
- Learn about ways to earn community service hours with SOKS
What revenue share teams earn
- Funds for your club, sports team, school or program
- Awards for highest fundraising group, individual, most plungers on a team and best costume – group and individual
- Incentives for individual plungers on the team who qualify for the plunge