See below for helpful resources you may need for your Plunge/Splash!
Links for online fundraising:
Helpful resources for fundraising and Plunge success:
- Business Cards
- Donation Receipts
- Fundraising Tips
- How to raise $150 in 7 days
- Individual Pledge Tracker
- Plunge Day Checklist
- SOKS Fact Sheet
- SOKS By the Numbers
- Team Participation Form
- Who Do You Know Worksheet
Revenue Share Information:
What is Revenue Share? How does it Work?
Revenue Share is a fundraising program that coincides with the annual Polar Plunge for Special Olympics Kansas (SOKS). Groups, clubs, school sports teams, or SOKS local programs can choose to form a team for their local Polar Plunge. Head to the “Locations” tab at the top of the page find the Plunge closest to you.
Teams can register online for their chosen Polar Plunge, then individual team members raise money by seeking sponsors and donors. On the day of the Polar Plunge, the team attends festivities, individuals pick up their incentives and the group takes the Plunge! Team members who do not want to physically take an icy dip can still raise money and earn incentives just like those who do take the plunge. They are welcome to be a fan in the stand and participate in the costume contest with the group! After the Plunge, once all money has been collected and tabulated, your group will receive a check for a portion of the funds raised and a participation certificate.
Groups participating in Revenue Share can expect to do the following:
- Experience being active citizens in their community
- Participate in a unique and fun team building experience
- Build leadership skills
- Create lasting memories with peers
- Raise awareness about SOKS athletes and intellectual disabilities
- Learn about ways to earn community service hours with SOKS
What revenue share teams earn
- Funds for your club, sports team, school, or program
- Awards for highest fundraising group, individual, most plungers on a team, and best costume – group and individual
QUESTIONS? — Contact SOKS Senior Vice President of Development Luke Schulte via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 620-408-4450.